Instructions Form Downloads
To download a form to your computer, follow the following steps:
1. Right click on the link of the form that you want to download.
2. In the new window, left click Save Target As...
3. In the Save As window, go to the Save In drop down box, and click on
the downwards pointing arrow on the right of the box.
4. Left click the folder where you want to place the form.
5. After the appropriate folder has been selected (The name of the
folder will be displayed in the Save In box).
6. Click Save.
7. The form is now on your computer in the folder that you selected.
8. Go to the folder where you placed the file and double click the form
9. The form will open and is now ready for you to use.
If you are using Excel:
When Excel opens and if the Macro security has not been set,
(This should be done only “Once” to reset the macro Security settings. This is
not necessary each time you start Excel.)
Click on "Tools", click "Macro", click "Security", and click
“Medium” to set the Macro Security.
Click "Ok" to end and accept.